Inspirational Love Quotes:
1. ” You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” – Julia Roberts.
2. ” Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear.” – Unknown
3. ” To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.” – Thomas Campbell
” To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” -David
5. ” We cannot really love anybody with whom we never laugh.” – Agnes Repplier.
6.” If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.” -A.A. Milne
7. ” The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” – Helen Keller
8. ” Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do.” -David Wilkerson
9. ” Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: Only love can do that.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
10. ” Love does not dominate; It cultivates.” – Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
11. ” Love those who love you.”- Voltaire
12. ” I like to believe that love is a reciprocal thing, that it can’t really be felt, truly, by one.”- Sean Penn
13. ” Nothing real can be threatened, nothing unreal exists. Love is all there is.”
– The course of Miracles.
14. ” When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.”
– Blaise Pascal
15. ” Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that’s beautiful.”
– Milan Kundera
16.” Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.”
– Oscar Wilde
17. ” The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love and to let it come in.”
– Morrie Schwartz
18.” Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.”
– James Baldwin
19. ” Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” – William Shakespeare
20. ” Every person has to love at least one bad partner in their lives to be truly thankful for the right one.” -Unknown
21. ” The giving of love is an education in itself.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
22. ” Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime.” -Bette Davis
23. ” And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.” -Paul McCartney
24. ” Love is friendship set on fire.” -Jeremy Taylor
25. ” Life is the flower for which love is the honey.” -Victor Hugo
26. ” Love is just a word, but you bring it definition.” -Eminem
27. ” The more one judges, the less one loves.” -Honore de Balzac
28.” Men always want to be a woman’s first love, women like to be a man’s last romance.” -Oscar Wilde
29.” Love doesn’t make the world go’ round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” -Franklin P. Jones
30. ” Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.” -Khalil Gibran
31.” To be brave is to love unconditionally without expecting anything in return.” -Madonna
32.” Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.” – Lao Tzu
33.” I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.” -Roy Croft
34. ” The course of true love never did run smooth.” -Shakespeare
35. ” Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself.” -Oprah Winfrey
36.” Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.” -Andre Breton
37. ” The art of love is largely the art of persistence.” – Albert Ellis
38. ” If I had a flower for every time I thought of you. I could walk through my garden forever.” -Alfred Tennyson.
39. ” A book without words is like love without a kiss; it’s empty.” -Andrew Wolfe
40. ” It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.” – Friedrich Nietzsche.
41. ” Love means never having to say you’re sorry.” – Ali MacGraw.
42. ” All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” – Charles Schulz.
45. ” I have found the paradox, that if yo love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.” – Mother Teresa.
46. ” Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle.
47.” I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you.” -Elizabeth Browning.
48. ” The best proof of love is trust.” – Joyce Brothers.
49. ” If you judge people you have no time to love them.” – Mother Teresa.
50.” You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” -Julia Roberts
51.” The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.” -Jennifer Aniston
52.“Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. you really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” -Lucille Ball
53.” Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” -Oscar Wilde
54. ” Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.” -H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
55. ” Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.” -Lao Tzu.